Senior Commercial Supply Chain Specialist (Temporary - 6 months)
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States
Immunocore is an innovative and dynamic biotechnology company developing a unique platform of T Cell antigen receptor-based therapeutics, called ImmTAXs, as a novel class of treatments for cancer, infectious and autoimmune diseases. Immunocore has a well- established pipeline of wholly owned programmes, of world leading science and strong IP position, which has led to discovery collaborations with Genentech, GlaxoSmithKline, Medimmune as well as a co-discovery & co-development partnership with Lilly, and recent investment from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
We are now seeking a Senior Commercial Supply Chain Specialist to join our CMC team for a 6 month temporary position. This position is responsible for supporting the management and delivery of the global commercial supply chain logistics for Immunocore. Through strategic planning and co-ordinated management of external commercial distribution centres and validated shipping, ensuring the timely and cost effective delivery of commercial supplies to clinical centres and patients.
- Develop, implement, and manage the global commercial supply planning and scheduling process.
- Work with CMC manufacturing and commercial leadership to produce scheduling processes that are robust, efficient, and cost effective.
- Managing and working closely with 3PL External Service Providers
- Working with Contract Manufacturing/External Supply Management
- Develop supply options, facilitate decision-making, and communicate updated manufacturing and supply plans to all impacted stakeholders.
- Responsible and managing the Commercial Shipping Lane Validations project
- Managing and working closely with regulatory for the artwork design and the third-party service provider
- Design, implement, and execute the artwork and labelling processes to ensure sustained supply, quality, and compliance of final product globally.
- Implement inventory management policies for all required materials to support manufacturing.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators for the execution of supply chain management.
- Support clinical, CMC manufacturing, and finance with short, medium and long-term supply planning “what if” scenario analysis to enable supply chain decision-making.
- Collaborate with IT to develop and implement supply chain IT systems and tools strategy that enables supply chain planning, execution, and analysis.
- Own and manage supply chain master data.
- Contribute and manage the relevant supply chain information include within regulatory submissions (e.g. BLA, MAA).
- Extensive experience in progressive supply chain management
- Breadth of supply chain management experience, including supply planning and procurement
- Experience working with Contract Manufacturing/External Supply Management
- Experience with late stage/commercial pharmaceutical/biotech company supply chains preferred.
- Experience starting up a new external supply chain organization, tools, and processes
- Strong background working with ERP/MRP/Supply Chain systems and tools
- Management of supply to geographically diverse clinical centres
- Excellent supply chain analysis skills (e.g. modelling, “What If” analysis)
- Working knowledge of finance and budgeting
- Strong relationship building skills
- Contributed to CMC Module 3 sections of BLAs and INDs
- Project management experience
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- BSc. or MSc. in business, supply chain operations or related discipline
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization. F-1 visa holders with Optional Practical Training (OPT) who will require H-1B status, TNs or current H-1B visa holders will not be considered. H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for this position.