We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic, independent and collaborative Senior Scientist with in-depth understanding of Immunology, preferentially within the Autoimmune therapeutic area, to expand and strengthen our Target Identification and Validation team.
We closely collaborate with our Proteomics department to discover and validate novel autoimmune/cancer targets for ImmTAI/ImmTAC immunotherapy.
- Analyse relevant literature to gain in-depth understanding of the pathophysiology of Autoimmune diseases and contribute towards identifying optimal therapeutic targets
- Analyse expression of target candidates on mRNA and protein level and determine their suitability for ImmTAI/ImmTAC targeting
- Enhance our target identification and validation processes by providing innovative ideas and suggestions
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop optimal disease models for ImmTAI/ImmTAC testing
- Analysing and reporting experimental results verbally and in writing
To succeed in this role, you should have technical proficiency in cell sorting (FACS), Flow cytometry, histology and molecular biology.
- Essential skills include: FACS/Flow cytometry, qPCR, Immunohistochemistry
- Highly desirable skills include: single-cell RNA sequencing, bioinformatics
- PhD in Immunology
- Relevant industrial or postdoctoral academic experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated record of scientific accomplishment as evidenced by publications, presentations, patent applications, and/or contributions to regulatory submissions
We look forward to meeting you!