Commercial IT Delivery Partner - 6 months Fixed Term Contract
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States
Commercial IT Delivery Partner – Temporary
Immunocore, Conshohocken, PA
Immunocore is an innovative and dynamic biotechnology company developing a unique platform of T Cell antigen receptor-based therapeutics, called ImmTAXs, as a novel class of treatments for cancer, infectious and autoimmune diseases.
Immunocore has a well- established pipeline of wholly owned programmes, of world leading science and strong IP position, which has led to discovery collaborations with Genentech, GlaxoSmithKline, Medimmune as well as a co-discovery & co-development partnership with Lilly, and recent investment from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
We have a position available for a talented & enthusiastic individual who can make a valuable contribution to the delivery of IT projects in preparation for the Company’s first commercial product launch in 2021 (US). This is a temporary 6 month assignment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of key IT projects & activities supporting the US commercial launch including (but not limited to):
- Commercial Analytics & Integration (project involving multiple data sets, ‘Transfer of Value’ reporting, Speciality Distributer sales, formularies, CRM data, HCO/HCP customer lists ... through to the smooth delivery of action orientated analytics and business KPIs)
- Regulatory Information Management system (RIMS)
- Expense administration & HCP spend reporting
- Commercial Operations US
- Sales and Marketing activities
- CRM, distribution, patient data (requirements, planning, configuration, refinements)
- Data QA
- Various stake holder groups including field teams, US sales and marketing management, global sales & marketing management, regulatory, etc.
- Project reporting / communications
- Management of key relationships (internal Immunocore stakeholders and vendors)
- Processing demand, defining requirements & identifying solutions in line with business needs
- Managing the ongoing operation of systems along with business & vendor (changes/roadmap)
We need someone skilled, willing, personable and adaptable to the various needs of Immunocore’s Commercial business. The ideal candidate will have a broad depth of commercial IT skills and experience covering a number of these areas as well as:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working on the types of project/data listed above (predominantly SaaS solutions), ideally this experience will have been gained in a Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical company
- An ability to translate IT and business needs
- Analysing and resolving data source/data issues direct to data source and with integrator
- Experience of building, maintaining and extending relationships across the organisation
- Experience of scoping and capturing business requirements across a wide function & user base
- The ability to work independently and as a team member, in fast paced, multi-tasking environments
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization. F-1 visa holders with Optional Practical Training (OPT) who will require H-1B status, TNs or current H-1B visa holders will not be considered. H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for this position.