Commercial Supply Chain Manager - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Immunocore is a late-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of a novel class of TCR bispecific immunotherapies designed to treat a broad range of diseases, including cancer, infection and autoimmune disease. We are developing a deep pipeline in multiple therapeutic areas, including five clinical stage programs in oncology and infectious disease, advanced pre-clinical programs in autoimmune disease and multiple earlier pre-clinical programs.
It is an exciting time to join Immunocore. Our most advanced oncology therapeutic candidate, tebentafusp, has demonstrated an overall survival benefit in a randomized Phase 3 clinical trial in metastatic uveal melanoma, a cancer that has historically proven to be insensitive to other immunotherapies. The company also recently completed its Initial Public Offering and was listed on the NASDAQ.
We have a really exciting opportunity for a Commercial Supply Chain Manager (6 Month Fixed Term Contract).
- Develop, implement, and manage the global commercial supply planning and scheduling process for the Non-EU and EU countries (i.e., Canada, Switzerland, UK, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Germany, France, Spain, and Nordics countries)
- Work with commercial supply chain team, CMC manufacturing and commercial US & EU teams to produce scheduling processes that are robust, efficient, and cost effective.
- Working closely with 3PL External Service Providers
- Working with Contract Manufacturing/External Supply Management
- Develop supply options, facilitate decision-making, and communicate updated manufacturing and supply plans to all impacted stakeholders.
- Responsible and managing the Commercial Shipping Lane Validations project
- Working closely with the artwork design project lead and regulatory team for the artwork design and the third-party service provider
- Facilitate and support with the Design, implement, and execute the artwork and labelling processes to ensure sustained supply, quality, and compliance of final product globally.
- Working closely with Finance team for the implement inventory management policies for all required materials to support manufacturing.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators for the execution of supply chain management.
- Working with CMC manufacturing, and finance with short, medium, and long-term supply planning “what if” scenario analysis to enable supply chain decision-making.
- Collaborate with IT to develop and implement supply chain IT systems and tools strategy that enables supply chain planning, execution, and analysis.
- Own and manage supply chain master data.
- Contribute and manage the relevant supply chain information include within regulatory submissions (e.g. BLA, Project Orbis & MAA).
- Authorship end to end commercial supply chain compliance documents (i.e., SOP, Work Instruction
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- 5-10 years of progressive supply chain management experience in Pharmaceutical/Biological Products
- Breadth of supply chain management experience, including supply planning and procurement
- Experience working with Contract Manufacturing/External Supply Management
- Experience with late stage/commercial pharmaceutical/biotech company supply chains preferred.
- Experience starting up a new external supply chain organization, tools, and processes
- Strong background working with ERP/MRP/Supply Chain systems and tools
- Management of supply to geographically diverse wholesaler distributor/ Special Distributor/ Pharmacy to Hospital/ Patients.
- Excellent supply chain analysis skills (e.g. modelling, “What If” analysis)
- Working knowledge of finance and budgeting
- Customs (i.e. North America, EU, Non-EU Countries)
- Strong relationship building skills
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Essential: BSc. or MSc. in business, supply chain operations or related discipline
- Desirable: PhD in related discipline