IT Internship 2021-22
- Are you currently studying at University within an IT, technology, systems, business, engineering or similar discipline?
- Do you possess an innate interest in technology?
- Would you enjoy understanding and capturing business and technical requirements, documenting and enhancing processes, helping a business become more effective?
- Are you eager to learn and contribute to helping multiple departments across Immunocore?
- Would you be willing to rotate through various areas of the IT department, assisting various functions?
- Are you flexible and willing to assist with a broad range of tasks, for example across IT support, projects and IT Compliance (documentation)?
- Are you interested in learning about and administering various business systems?
If the answer is YES! to all of the above, we are looking for someone with good verbal and written communication skills and who is comfortable with multi-tasking and working in an agile and fast-paced environment with the ability to juggle conflicting priorities. In return we will provide an opportunity for the development of your IT and business skills, helping you to grow in confidence and take on additional responsibilities as the internship progresses.
Immunocore is a late-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of a novel class of TCR bispecific immunotherapies designed to treat a broad range of diseases, including cancer, infection and autoimmune disease. We are developing a deep pipeline in multiple therapeutic areas, including five clinical stage programs in oncology and infectious disease, advanced pre-clinical programs in autoimmune disease and multiple earlier pre-clinical programs.
Our most advanced oncology therapeutic candidate, tebentafusp, has demonstrated an overall survival benefit in a randomized Phase 3 clinical trial in metastatic uveal melanoma, a cancer that has historically proven to be insensitive to other immunotherapies. The company also recently completed its Initial Public Offering and was listed on the NASDAQ.
We pride ourselves on our long-standing and established academic collaborations and as a result, we have an opportunity for a 12-month Internship programme in our IT Group. We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who would relish the chance to learn from Immunocore’s cutting edge science and corporate growth.
CLOSING DATE - 29th April 2021
INTERVIEWS - w/c 17th and 24th May 2021
If this opportunity excites you, please don’t hesitate in applying today!