Immunocore is a late-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of a novel class of TCR bispecific immunotherapies designed to treat a broad range of diseases, including cancer, infection and autoimmune disease. We are developing a deep pipeline in multiple therapeutic areas, including five clinical stage programs in oncology and infectious disease, advanced pre-clinical programs in autoimmune disease and multiple earlier pre-clinical programs.
It is an exciting time to join Immunocore. Our most advanced oncology therapeutic candidate, tebentafusp, has demonstrated an overall survival benefit in a randomized Phase 3 clinical trial in metastatic uveal melanoma, a cancer that has historically proven to be insensitive to other immunotherapies. The company also recently completed its Initial Public Offering and was listed on the NASDAQ.
The Global Head of Commercial Operations and Insights will be responsible to build and lead the commercial operations, analytics and insights supporting the company’s first Oncology launch. In addition, you will manage cross-functional strategic projects sponsored by the Chief Commercial Officer and be part of the company’s Commercial Leadership Team (CLT). You must consider yourself a doer first, with the mandate, credentials, and desire to act as well as advise.
This position is located in Immunocore's Oxford, UK, office.
- Ensure alignment and execution of the overall commercial strategy and monitor performance to KPIs agreed with CLT
- Drive the commercial forecast continuously considering key internal and external impact, risks, and opportunities on revenue
- Develop, deliver, and execute market research and insight plans that support the brand strategy
- Supports quarterly business review process including implications from competitive intelligence, analyst reports, company earnings calls, etc.
- Build and lead Commercial Competitive Intelligence capabilities
- Develop and support drug distribution model in US/EU
- Drive and manage critical operational aspects of the Commercial Leadership Team (CLT) goals, meetings, and initiatives
- Lead the commercial assessment of major business opportunities (internal and external) with potential for major impact on Immunocore’s long term growth / profitability
- Responsible for integrating both contracted market access and sales force teams into Immunocore and standing up all necessary functional support (IT, HR, Fleet, Compliance, etc.)
- Develop and maintain global commercial operations budgets
- Develop and support global commercial data and IT infrastructure
- Experience building Commercial forecasts including assessing risks, and opportunities
- Proven ability to conduct analytics using secondary data sources key to the pharmaceutical industry (IQVIA, Symphony, Prognos,, Decision Resources, patient level data)
- Curious and data driven mindset, constantly questioning assumptions and working with a sense of urgency to enable the delivery of the best care to patients with cancer
- Collaborative with a strong desire to partner internally and externally to achieve shared goals
- Ability to lead, influence, and work in a complex and cross-functional environment regardless of reporting structure
- Ongoing investment in developing self and others to deliver ambitious goals
- Proven ability to lead complex projects and collaborate within and across cross-functional teams and business units, in a matrixed environment
- Experience managing a team
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree (advanced degree preferred)
- Minimum of 5-10 years related work experience
- Understanding of external laws, codes and company policies that apply to the healthcare industry
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Consulting experience preferred
- Experience Oncology preferred
- Global Sales and/or Marketing experience preferred