Do you enjoy finding creative solutions to vexing problems? Are you fearless in the face of excel spreadsheets and project management? Do you love figuring out the latest app? Are you interested in helping to bring new medicines to patients in a fast-paced, diverse and energetic biotech? Are you ready to work hard AND play hard?
It is an exciting time to join Immunocore. Our most advanced oncology therapeutic candidate, tebentafusp, has demonstrated an overall survival benefit in a randomized Phase 3 clinical trial in metastatic uveal melanoma, a cancer that has historically proven to be insensitive to other immunotherapies. The company also recently completed its Initial Public Offering and was listed on the NASDAQ.
Immunocore is a growing, late-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of a novel class of TCR bispecific immunotherapies designed to treat a broad range of diseases, including cancer, infection and autoimmune disease. We are developing a deep pipeline in multiple therapeutic areas, including five clinical stage programs in oncology and infectious disease, advanced pre-clinical programs in autoimmune disease and multiple earlier pre-clinical programs.
Experience & knowledge
- Act as the lead administrative professional for Immunocore’s CEO and Maryland-based executives
- Be the key point of contact among executives, employees, Board members, investors, and other external partners and manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage global travel including – flights, rail, accommodations, ground transportation, Visas, ESTAs, directions etc.
- Assist with the planning of events, meetings and conferences – liaising where necessary with external providers
- Process expenses, raise POs and track budgets vs. spend
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed; manage meeting minutes and track deliverables
- Create and maintain SharePoint and other document sharing sites
- Manage all aspects of organization’s Maryland office, including liaising with landlord; developing office policies and procedures for improved workflow; and anticipating future needs as organization grows.
- Manage special events and employee engagement activities
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Knowledge and experience with both PC and Apple operating systems
- Previous high level executive support
- Able to manage multiple tasks and work to agreed deadlines while under pressure
- Worked both as part of a team and independently
- Discreet handling of confidential documents and other information
- Knowledge of office administrative practices and procedures
Education & qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- 3-5 years’ experience as administrative assistant or related function (pharmaceutical experience preferred).
Lead with Science and Discover What is Within:
- We value Entrepreneurship and Diversity
- Respect, Trust, and Integrity
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and vision benefits, beginning your first day of employment
- Fully paid Dental Insurance
- 20 days’ vacation plus holidays
- Fully paid Life Insurance and Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization. F-1 visa holders with Optional Practical Training (OPT) who will require H-1B status, TNs or current H-1B visa holders will not be considered. H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for this position.
Immunocore is an E-Verify employer.