Clinical Development Program Manager
Conshohocken, PA or Rockville, MD
Immunocore is a late-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of a novel class of TCR bispecific immunotherapies designed to treat a broad range of diseases, including cancer, infection and autoimmune disease. We are developing a deep pipeline in multiple therapeutic areas, including five clinical stage programs in oncology and infectious disease, advanced pre-clinical programs in autoimmune disease and multiple earlier pre-clinical programs.
It is an exciting time to join Immunocore. Our most advanced oncology therapeutic candidate, tebentafusp, has demonstrated an overall survival benefit in a randomized Phase 3 clinical trial in metastatic uveal melanoma, a cancer that has historically proven to be insensitive to other immunotherapies. The company also recently completed its Initial Public Offering and was listed on the NASDAQ.
This position is located in Conshohocken, PA or Rockville, MD.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The Project Manager / Sr. Project Manager will ensure on time and on budget delivery of Immunocore's early stage development portfolio. Working closely with the Program Leader, this position will be responsible for maintaining an integrative project plan for the cross-functional, global program team and provide guidance and leadership to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop project plans using MS Project. Implement and continually monitor progress against project plans and revise, by directly liaising with functional leads and team members.
- Facilitate effective project team meetings and ensure meeting minutes, action items and team decisions are documented.
- Prepare key project and portfolio summary documents for leadership group.
- Proactively identify issues and mobilize team towards agile decision-making.
- Reinforce deadlines, ensuring specific goals are set with realistic timeframes, prioritized and then each deliverable is tracked to ensure on-time completion.
- Work closely with regulatory group to prepare appropriate regulatory submission documentation (e.g., pre-IND, IDE, IND, BLA, MAA)
- Provide accountable delivery of regular program KPI updates to senior management.
- Foster communication between research, development, commercial, finance, and other business departments (across US and UK offices).
- Be a key driver of continued integration and utilization of standardized project management tools by project team members. Provide technical support to project team members who are less proficient in the use of project management tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combined education and experience in life science discipline or equivalent
- Desirable: Masters/ PhD/ PharmD/ MBA in related area of discipline
- PMP certification preferred but not necessary
- Travel may be required (5%)
Lead with Science and Discover What is Within:
- We value Entrepreneurship and Diversity
- Respect, Trust, and Integrity
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and vision benefits, beginning your first day of employment
- Fully paid Dental Insurance
- 20 days’ vacation plus holidays
- Fully paid Life Insurance and Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization. F-1 visa holders with Optional Practical Training (OPT) who will require H-1B status, TNs or current H-1B visa holders will not be considered. H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for this position.
Immunocore is an E-Verify employer.