Immunocore is a late-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of a novel class of TCR bispecific immunotherapies designed to treat a broad range of diseases, including cancer, infection and autoimmune disease. We are developing a deep pipeline in multiple therapeutic areas, including five clinical stage programs in oncology and infectious disease, advanced pre-clinical programs in autoimmune disease and multiple earlier pre-clinical programs.
It is an exciting time to join Immunocore. Our most advanced oncology therapeutic candidate, tebentafusp, has demonstrated an overall survival benefit in a randomized Phase 3 clinical trial in metastatic uveal melanoma, a cancer that has historically proven to be insensitive to other immunotherapies. The company also recently completed its Initial Public Offering and was listed on the NASDAQ.
The main purpose of this role is to manage/perform a multitude of data analytic projects aimed at building Immunocore’s commercial capabilities and support its operational strategy. This position will support the Director of US Commercial Operations and Data Analytics in building out our data warehouse and assimilate intelligence and data into usable reports to assist the business in making strategic decisions. This role will also aid the tracking of both business and brand level KPIs which will be shared with senior leadership. This position will also play a key role in ensuring the effective and efficient deployment of the commercial field team including customer segmentation as well as related incentive design programs.
This position is located in Immunocore's Conshohocken, PA office or Rockville, MD office.
- Provides support to the organization in regard to the processing and validation of various pharmaceutical data sources like 852/867 data from specialty distributors, patient support hub data, and other sources utilized by field and home office personnel.
- Responsible for the accurate integration of supplemental data sources, validation, and system monitoring. Provides integration support as it relates to the company's data warehouse, including product performance metrics, managed care information, customer profile information for use in incentive payouts, targeting, segmentation, and field reporting. Follows Standard Operation Procedures (SOP's) to assure quality assurance and timely delivery of information.
- Responsible to initiate ad-hoc analysis to verify the accuracy of sales results when necessary. Partners with IT to develop necessary data integration processes that assure consistent and accurate tracking and reporting of sales metrics. Provides sales data and any relative insights to internal partners.
- Partners closely with Information Technology and various vendors to ensure flawless implementation and execution of various business rules, processing procedures, and validation processes.
- Work with Data Providers to capture and integrate sales data for use in internal deliverables such as Field Reporting, Incentive Compensation, Analysis, and Targeting.
- Investigates and resolves data questions/inquiries from the field and internal partners. Creates solutions to data issues in a timely manner.
- Monitor and execute needed weekly quality control checks for accurate and timely processing of data warehouse updates. Validates information to ensure it conforms to specification and within defined thresholds.
- Communicates with sales management on data status, creation, and distribution of sales reports to field sales and in-house partners. Work with data suppliers to assure compliance in the timing, accuracy, and format of data received.
- Identify and develop additional analytic tools to be used by field and/or senior leadership that allow for better understanding of the business and improve ability to make strategic decisions.
Experience & knowledge
- Must have extensive experience with specialty distributor and/or IMS Sales data packages and the pharmaceutical sales process
- Project Management is a key factor; the candidate must feel comfortable working with people.
- Must be organized and have the ability to present themselves to others
- Competent in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Access and familiar with data warehouse environments.
- Knowledge of data training methodologies preferred.
- Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple priorities successfully and work independently while demonstrating initiative and strong analytical skills.
- Experience with SAS and SQL and adept at manipulating and analyzing data through Access and Excel
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and communication skills and demonstrated leadership experience is required.
- Experience with system integrations/change management
- Experience working with a pharma or biotech sales team and/or within their operations team is preferred
Education & qualifications
Bachelor’s degree required, MBA degree preferred.
Lead with Science and Discover What is Within:
- We value Entrepreneurship and Diversity
- Respect, Trust, and Integrity
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and vision benefits, beginning your first day of employment
- Fully paid Dental Insurance
- 20 days’ vacation plus holidays
- Fully paid Life Insurance and Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization. F-1 visa holders with Optional Practical Training (OPT) who will require H-1B status, TNs or current H-1B visa holders will not be considered. H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for this position.
Immunocore is an E-Verify employer.