Do you enjoy finding creative solutions to vexing problems? Are you fearless in the face of excel spreadsheets and project management? Do you love figuring out the latest app? Are you interested in helping to bring new medicines to patients in a fast-paced, diverse and energetic biotech? Are you ready to work hard AND play hard?
It is an exciting time to join Immunocore. Our most advanced oncology therapeutic candidate, tebentafusp, has demonstrated an overall survival benefit in a randomized Phase 3 clinical trial in metastatic uveal melanoma, a cancer that has historically proven to be insensitive to other immunotherapies. The company also recently completed its Initial Public Offering and was listed on the NASDAQ.
Immunocore is a growing, late-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of a novel class of TCR bispecific immunotherapies designed to treat a broad range of diseases, including cancer, infection and autoimmune disease. We are developing a deep pipeline in multiple therapeutic areas, including five clinical stage programs in oncology and infectious disease, advanced pre-clinical programs in autoimmune disease and multiple earlier pre-clinical programs.
Experience & knowledge
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Worldwide Travel Arrangements – flights, rail, accommodation, ground transport, Visas, ESTAs, directions etc. Preparation of complete itineraries for travellers, manage all credits given to company
- Assist with the planning of events, meetings and conferences – liaising where necessary with external providers
- Create business cards, manage fobs and parking passes and submit credit card forms
- Scheduling on-boarding 1:1 meet and greets with appropriate senior leaders
- Assist with investor relations; as example schedule investor meetings; update banking and investor excel spreadsheet; record if CDA is complete and save investor contacts in share file
- Process Expenses, enter POs and enter monthly Timesheets (NetSuite and SVB), as needed
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed
- Schedule interviews (Greenhouse), as needed, for those you support and provide evaluation feedback when needed
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings when needed
- Create and maintain SharePoint site
- Manage all aspects of organization’s office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved work flow and anticipate future needs as organization grows.
- Assist in the selection of vendors and purchase equipment, services, and supplies necessary for operation of US organization
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Provide event management support for functions as requested based on bandwidth relative to needs of those primarily supporting
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment
- Answer main phone line and respond to inquiries
- Process and distribute daily mail
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally
- Manage cash reimbursements, checks and bank reconciliation
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization
- Back up assistant to CEO when needed
- As requested, develop with senior leaders’ routine reports and manage regular updates.
- Request prioritization of assignments and work to resolve when conflicting request are made with same priority.
- Assist US Staff with organisation of all staff presentations when taking place in the UK
- Calendar Management – scheduling internal and external meetings across time zones, including videoconference and dial-in details where necessary
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Previously provided high level executive support
- Able to manage multiple tasks and work to agreed deadlines whilst under pressure
- Worked both as part of a team and independently
- Discreet handling of confidential documents and other information
- Knowledge of office administrative practices and procedures
Education & qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- 5-10 years’ experience as administrative assistant or related function (pharmaceutical experience preferred).
Lead with Science and Discover What is Within:
- We value Entrepreneurship and Diversity
- Respect, Trust, and Integrity
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and vision benefits, beginning your first day of employment
- Fully paid Dental Insurance
- 20 days’ vacation plus holidays
- Fully paid Life Insurance and Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization. F-1 visa holders with Optional Practical Training (OPT) who will require H-1B status, TNs or current H-1B visa holders will not be considered. H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for this position.
Immunocore is an E-Verify employer.