Immunocore is a late-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of a novel class of TCR bispecific immunotherapies designed to treat a broad range of diseases, including cancer, infection and autoimmune disease. We are developing a deep pipeline in multiple therapeutic areas, including five clinical stage programs in oncology and infectious disease, advanced pre-clinical programs in autoimmune disease and multiple earlier pre-clinical programs.
It is an exciting time to join Immunocore. Our most advanced oncology therapeutic candidate, tebentafusp, has demonstrated an overall survival benefit in a randomized Phase 3 clinical trial in metastatic uveal melanoma, a cancer that has historically proven to be insensitive to other immunotherapies. The company also recently completed its Initial Public Offering and was listed on the NASDAQ.
Experience & knowledge
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Worldwide Travel Arrangements – flights, rail, accommodation, ground transport, Visas, ESTAs, directions etc. Preparation of complete itineraries for travellers, manage all credits given to company
- Assist with the planning of events, meetings and conferences – liaising where necessary with external providers
- Create business cards, manage fobs and parking passes and submit credit card forms
- Scheduling on-boarding 1:1 meet and greets with appropriate senior leaders
- Assist with investor relations; as example schedule investor meetings; update banking and investor excel spreadsheet; record if CDA is complete and save investor contacts in share file
- Process Expenses, enter POs and enter monthly Timesheets (NetSuite and SVB), as needed
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed
- Schedule interviews (Greenhouse), as needed, for those you support and provide evaluation feedback when needed
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings when needed
- Create and maintain SharePoint site
- Manage all aspects of organization’s office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved work flow and anticipate future needs as organization grows.
- Assist in the selection of vendors and purchase equipment, services, and supplies necessary for operation of US organization
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Provide event management support for functions as requested based on bandwidth relative to needs of those primarily supporting
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment
- Answer main phone line and respond to inquiries
- Process and distribute daily mail
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally
- Manage cash reimbursements, checks and bank reconciliation
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization
- Back up assistant to CEO when needed
- As requested, develop with senior leaders’ routine reports and manage regular updates.
- Request prioritization of assignments and work to resolve when conflicting request are made with same priority.
- Assist US Staff with organisation of all staff presentations when taking place in the UK
- Calendar Management – scheduling internal and external meetings across time zones, including videoconference and dial-in details where necessary
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Previously provided high level executive support
- Able to manage multiple tasks and work to agreed deadlines whilst under pressure
- Worked both as part of a team and independently
- Discreet handling of confidential documents and other information
- Knowledge of office administrative practices and procedures
Education & qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- 5-10 years’ experience as administrative assistant or related function (pharmaceutical experience preferred).
Lead with Science and Discover What is Within:
- We value Entrepreneurship and Diversity
- Respect, Trust, and Integrity
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and vision benefits, beginning your first day of employment
- Fully paid Dental Insurance
- 20 days’ vacation plus holidays
- Fully paid Life Insurance and Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization. F-1 visa holders with Optional Practical Training (OPT) who will require H-1B status, TNs or current H-1B visa holders will not be considered. H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for this position.
Immunocore is an E-Verify employer.