Administrative assistant for CTO, Research department
91 Park Drive, Milton Park, Oxfordshire, OX14 4RY, UK
It is an exciting time to join Immunocore. Our most advanced oncology therapeutic candidate, tebentafusp, has demonstrated an overall survival benefit in a randomized Phase 3 clinical trial in metastatic uveal melanoma, a cancer that has historically proven to be insensitive to other immunotherapies. The company also recently completed its Initial Public Offering and was listed on the NASDAQ.
Reporting to the Immunocore Chief Technology Officer (CTO) / Site Head, the Admin Assistant provides administrative support to the CTO, the Research department and the Oxford Site Team.
Assists the CTO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include
- Managing an active calendar of appointments
- Assisting with any administrative duties as required, i.e. arranging travel, submitting expense receipts for processing and purchase orders
Administrative Support to the Research department
- Scheduling meetings and seminars, including booking meeting rooms
- Supporting visits from US colleagues and external collaborators
- Organising ad-hoc events, i.e. ad-hoc coffee mornings/lunches, etc…
Administrative Support to the Oxford Site Team
- Scheduling meetings, taking notes and following up actions
- Organising regular site events, i.e. coffee mornings, poster sessions, TGI Fridays, etc…
Experience and Knowledge:
- Previously provided administrative support in fast pace environment.
- Recorded data and maintained records with excellent attention to detail.
- Provided administrative support at senior management level
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion with confidential information
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
Education and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with an awareness of and interest in national and global issues, particularly those impacting the biotechnology field.
- Competitive compensation
- Private medical and dental benefits.
- 25 days Annual Leave and Bank Holidays
- 4x Salary Life Insurance
- 5% Pension Match
- Income Protection
- Parental Leave