It is an exciting time to join Immunocore. Our most advanced oncology therapeutic candidate, tebentafusp, has demonstrated an overall survival benefit in a randomized Phase 3 clinical trial in metastatic uveal melanoma, a cancer that has historically proven to be insensitive to other immunotherapies. The company also recently completed its Initial Public Offering and was listed on the NASDAQ.
Supporting the CMC team by ensuring essential operational tasks are carried out
- General Laboratory housekeeping
- waste disposal and treatment
- Stock control
- Maintaining local stores
- Labs are suitably stocked with reagents and consumables
- Distributing lab reagents and consumables
- Overseeing the maintenance/ servicing of basic laboratory equipment
- Notifying the Facilities team of building / equipment any faults or problems
- Maintaining laboratory glassware
- Ensuring specified laboratory equipment is maintained in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions
Experience & knowledge:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook.
- Good Communication skills - Ensuring information and work is passed on correctly and in a timely way to those who depend on it.
- Shown flexibility and willingness to learn new techniques and practices.
- Following instructions and protocols
- Maintenance of accurate records
- Teamwork - Working cooperatively as part of a team
- Worked within a laboratory environment
- EHS experience
- Managing waste streams
- Awareness of COSHH management
- Good manual handling techniques / training
Education & qualifications:
Minimum of GCSE or equivalent in a scientific discipline
Desirable: A Levels in a scientific discipline or equivalent
- Competitive compensation
- Private medical and dental benefits.
- 25 days Annual Leave and Bank Holidays
- 4x Salary Life Insurance
- 5% Pension Match
- Income Protection
- Parental Leave