Immunocore is a late-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of a novel class of TCR bispecific immunotherapies designed to treat a broad range of diseases, including cancer, infection and autoimmune disease. We are developing a deep pipeline in multiple therapeutic areas, including five clinical stage programs in oncology and infectious disease, advanced pre-clinical programs in autoimmune disease and multiple earlier pre-clinical programs.
It is an exciting time to join Immunocore. Our most advanced oncology therapeutic candidate, tebentafusp, has demonstrated an overall survival benefit in a randomized Phase 3 clinical trial in metastatic uveal melanoma, a cancer that has historically proven to be insensitive to other immunotherapies. The company also recently completed its Initial Public Offering and was listed on the NASDAQ.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to launch Immunocore’s first product and the potential to transform the lives of patients with this deadly disease with no FDA approved treatments.
This position is office-based located in Conshohocken, PA or Rockville MD.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and medical science liaisons to identify new and cultivate current speakers/key opinion leaders (KOLs), developing strong relationships with these healthcare professionals.
- Lead development and implementation of peer-to-peer and speaker program educational content, such as slide decks and patient cases, in collaboration with agency partners and external vendors. Build out peer-to-peer virtual platform; define optimal channels and forums for programs to support the product launch during a pandemic.
- Work through the US promotional review process with regulatory, legal, medical, and agency partners.
- Develop and execute US advisory boards to inform key business questions and future brand promotional strategy and tactics.
- Partner across marketing and medical to develop and execute the US congress plan for national and regional oncology meetings, including initiatives such as product theaters, customer meetings, and post-congress summaries.
- Gather timely feedback on peer-to-peer tactics and response to key initiatives to enhance execution and identify new program development opportunities or message refinement.
- Participate in relevant scientific congresses and conferences to stay up to date.
- Own brand budget for relevant tactics and closely monitor performance to ensure cost effective implementation of all deliverables.
- Support other ad hoc projects that arise with evolving brand needs and changing market dynamics.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge and experience in face-to-face and virtual peer-to-peer marketing development and implementation within the biotech or pharma industry or other highly regulated markets.
- Experience running/managing critical elements of commercial advisory boards in collaboration with medical affairs.
- Marketing acumen with a solid grasp of marketing strategy, brand positioning, and tactical plan development.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree with major in marketing, communication, or related business area. MBA, or related advanced degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of biotech or pharmaceutical (or other relevant) marketing experience or combination of marketing and sales management experience. Oncology experience preferred.
- Experience developing peer-to-peer programs and working with relevant speaker program agencies (e.g. Peer Direct, OncLive). Related business or industry experience (e.g., medical education agency) will be considered.
- US oncology or pharmaceutical product launch experience preferred.
Lead with Science and Discover What is Within:
- We value Entrepreneurship and Diversity
- Respect, Trust, and Integrity
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and vision benefits, beginning your first day of employment
- Fully paid Dental Insurance
- 20 days’ vacation plus holidays
- Fully paid Life Insurance and Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization. F-1 visa holders with Optional Practical Training (OPT) who will require H-1B status, TNs or current H-1B visa holders will not be considered. H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for this position.
Immunocore is an E-Verify employer.