Immunocore is a late-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of a novel class of TCR bispecific immunotherapies designed to treat a broad range of diseases, including cancer, infection and autoimmune disease. We are developing a deep pipeline in multiple therapeutic areas, including five clinical stage programs in oncology and infectious disease, advanced pre-clinical programs in autoimmune disease and multiple earlier pre-clinical programs.
It is an exciting time to join Immunocore. Our most advanced oncology therapeutic candidate, tebentafusp, has demonstrated an overall survival benefit in a randomized Phase 3 clinical trial in metastatic uveal melanoma, a cancer that has historically proven to be insensitive to other immunotherapies. The company also recently completed its Initial Public Offering and was listed on the NASDAQ.
The Communications Representative is responsible for planning and implementing creative and compelling internal and external communications with key stakeholders.
- Develop, support and promote company goals and messages through internal and social media channels
- Contribute to the overall company communications strategy and messaging
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase our visibility among key stakeholders
- Work closely with leaders and executives to develop and strengthen employee engagement activities
- Manage and provide copy to company intranet
- Monitor and update external website
- Prepare content for a variety of communication channels including web, email, print, video, and presentations.
- Lead and participate in UK employee engagement activities including serving as communications representative on Oxford Site Leadership team
- Assist HR with implementation of employee representative group in the UK
- Monitor and report website and internal survey metrics
Experience & knowledge
Essential: Three years of professional experience in planning, preparing and disseminating internal and external communications, including intranet and external website content, corporate social media posts, reports, PowerPoint presentations and employee engagement materials.
Desired: Five years of professional experience in a biopharmaceutical or technology field.
Education & qualifications
- University degree or equivalent in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field.