Immunocore is a late-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of a novel class of TCR bispecific immunotherapies designed to treat a broad range of diseases, including cancer, infection and autoimmune disease. We are developing a deep pipeline in multiple therapeutic areas, including five clinical stage programs in oncology and infectious disease, advanced pre-clinical programs in autoimmune disease and multiple earlier pre-clinical programs.
It is an exciting time to join Immunocore. Our most advanced oncology therapeutic candidate, tebentafusp, has demonstrated an overall survival benefit in a randomized Phase 3 clinical trial in metastatic uveal melanoma, a cancer that has historically proven to be insensitive to other immunotherapies. The company also recently completed its Initial Public Offering and was listed on the NASDAQ.
This position is located in Conshohocken, PA.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for supporting the Senior Reward Manager with the planning and execution of multi-state payroll processes and systems in order to ensure payroll processing and payroll tax inquires occur in an accurate and timely manner. Reporting directly to the Senior Reward Manager within the HR function, the Payroll Specialist will include payroll responsibilities and performing wider payroll related duties. The role holder will perform the administration of all aspects of the business’s payroll data, processing monthly payrolls business and interface with the global HR/Finance teams.
- Responsible for supporting the Senior Reward Manager in executing all end to enterprise wide payroll processes;
- Processing Payrolls;
- Payroll tax inquires, quarterly and annual tax statements;
- Setting up new state withholding and unemployment accounts
- Update payroll tax rates including unemployment and worker’s compensation;
- All absence and parental leave and associated payments;
- Auto-Enrollment and 401k administration
- Payroll administration and reporting duties;
- Maintaining accurate payroll data and record keeping;
- Resolving payroll queries for employees;
- Adhoc report requests
- Process year-end reports;
- Process garnishments;
- Maintaining Benefit records and changes along with open enrollment.
- Supporting with the compilation of payroll data and results for gender pay gap reporting.
- Working with multiple departments to support and provide information/ data for payroll impact from proposed changes/ initiatives
- Responsible for continuous improvement across all owned processes working with the business and enabling to identify and implement improvements.
Experience & Knowledge
- 4+ years payroll experience is essential ;
- 4+ years mutli-state payroll experience;
- 4+ years working with computer payroll systems, especially ADP;
- 4+ years working on federal, state and local tax rates; quarterly and annual tax statements;
- Must be analytical and a problem solver.
- Payroll Certification, a plus
- Certified Payroll Professional (CCP), a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills
- EMEA and/or UK payroll knowledge an advantage
- Worked with minimal supervision and closely with an HR Department.
Lead with Science and Discover What is Within:
- We value Entrepreneurship and Diversity
- Respect, Trust, and Integrity
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and vision benefits, beginning your first day of employment
- Fully paid Dental Insurance
- 20 days’ vacation plus holidays
- Fully paid Life Insurance and Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization. F-1 visa holders with Optional Practical Training (OPT) who will require H-1B status, TNs or current H-1B visa holders will not be considered. H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for this position.
Immunocore is an E-Verify employer.