Commercial Financial Accountant (Contractor)
91 Park Drive, Milton Park, Oxfordshire, OX14 4RY, UK
Immunocore is a late-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of a novel class of TCR bispecific immunotherapies designed to treat a broad range of diseases, including cancer, infection and autoimmune disease. We are developing a deep pipeline in multiple therapeutic areas, including five clinical stage programs in oncology and infectious disease, advanced pre-clinical programs in autoimmune disease and multiple earlier pre-clinical programs.
It is an exciting time to join Immunocore. Our most advanced oncology therapeutic candidate, tebentafusp, has demonstrated an overall survival benefit in a randomized Phase 3 clinical trial in metastatic uveal melanoma, a cancer that has historically proven to be insensitive to other immunotherapies. The company also recently completed its Initial Public Offering and was listed on the NASDAQ.
To support the Finance team in the preparations to commercialise it’s first product. Will be required to support activities related to commercial sales and inventory in the US and EU, including recording sales both external and intra-company, working with the wider Finance team to embed and document new commercial processes and provide required information to support increased tax reporting across the EU.
- Responsible for recording sales and inventory movements across the US and EU, reconciling the ERP system the source data provided by third parties. Working with third party providers and internal stakeholders to resolve differences.
- Responsible for supporting supply chain in the ordering and management of consumable stock/packaging materials for the finished commercial product and reconciling the purchases to that held by the third-party provider.
- Documenting the newly formed processes across commercial activities, ensuring SOPs in place.
- Providing the required information to third party providers for the various EU VAT registrations covering both the manufacturing and commercial supply chain.
- Providing the required information to complete the various US State filings.
- Providing support across Finance, as may be required, during the upcoming commercialisation and year end period.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Extensive experience with reconciliations and resulting issue resolution with 3rd
- Solid financial accounting knowledge.
- Experience of an ERP system.
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to liaise confidently with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
Education and Qualifications:
- Accountancy Qualification (ACA or CTA)
- Member of Chartered Institute of Taxation